Friday, April 24, 2015

Welcome To The Site

            Greetings and welcome to the Trey’s Take On…blog; the official blog of Trey “Griff the Ghost” Griffeth, founder, (and sadly only active member) of Griffeth Galaxy Productions and formally known as The Illusive One on The Illusive One’s Reviews.  Over the past few months I have attempted to reinvigorate GGP with new posts, new videos and more content but due to circumstances that have been beyond my control, this has not happened and I’ve sadly found GGP stagnating and have had to put production on any upcoming videos on hold until these things are resolved.  Rest assured that once these things are settled, GGP will rise like the phoenix, bigger and better than ever before.  In the meantime, I’ve opted to start this blog for any reviews I wish to publish of films, videogames, comics, shows and anything else I wish to cover from my takes on trailers to announcements that I find offensive or praiseworthy and I hope that you will all join me in this new endeavor and find my writings to be entertaining as well as informative.  Welcome to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment